samedi 27 octobre 2007

PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: AT WORLD'S END Suite - Hans Zimmer & Klaus Badelt





Preview

18 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Just discovered your blog!
I really appreciate all the Hans Zimmer suites, thanks, but if possible, post the entire soundtrack please... Maybe less work for you ;)

ChiefDundee a dit…

Welcome!

I prefer not to post albums you can easily find on other blogs like the ones in my links section. That's why here I only put stuff I haven't seen there...

BTW, Suites aren't work, they're fun! :)

Anonyme a dit…

Yes, I noticed that - have never seen Radio Flyer or Fools Of Fortune posted elswhere. So thanks again!

ChiefDundee a dit…

Yep! And do you want to know the best? Radio Flyer has appeared on Eda-88's Blog with my link credited to one "kaktus".
Piquant, isn't it?

Unknown a dit…

ahh ... i have been waiting for the pirates suites

and i must say, inspite of all my appreciation for your grt efforts i was a bit disppointed by at worlds end ...
it has some grt orshestral music by zimmer .. and he represented it in quite good suites format in the album, but may be my expectations were way over the top or may be i heard the originals way to much to appreciate the cuts in the suite .. i was a little disppointed, but good effort :)

any idea when we will get the recording sessions tracks??

i am waiting for the cue during the scene where jack and elizebeth escape from flying dutchman using the parachute

Anonyme a dit…

Wrongly or none credited acknowledgements to other blogs is the reason most sites are shut down. Don't let it get to you ;)

ChiefDundee a dit…

That's OK. Sharing is what matters first ;)

To Varun: I won't pretend to do better than the original soundtracks. In the case of "At world's end", I agree the commercial CD is particularly well balanced. If the recording sessions come out someday (don't know where...don't know when...) i'll definetely try to improve the suite.

Gee! I hope I haven't done a VARESE version of "At world's End".

BTW I foresee the same issue as soon as I'll deal whith "The Last Samurai", another great "CD" to my opinion.

eda-88 a dit…

Yep! And do you want to know the best? Radio Flyer has appeared on Eda-88's Blog with my link credited to one "kaktus".
Piquant, isn't it?
_____________________
Hi Chief Dundee!

I'm eda-88!

And if Kaktus actually has giving your link-Sorry.
It was on one Russian Forum.

forum.allost.ru

You can ask the Morricone Lover , if don't believed me.He member like me on Russian Forum..

But it true-i uploaded after Kaktus posted on Forum..

Anyway Sorry, if it was your link..

i can edit post and add provided to your?
If you prefer...

eda-88 a dit…

@ Chief Dundee.

Here (but must registed)..it was by 24 october
http://forum.allost.ru/index.php?showtopic=11382&st=20

But must registed..

Sorry again..

ChiefDundee a dit…

Hi eda-88!

That's OK! I didn't really care. And I got to do my joke about Kaktus and piquant :)

Anyway, thanks for asking.

eda-88 a dit…

Hi!

OK-sorry!
And i updated my post:
http://my.opera.com/eda-88/blog/hans-zimmer-2-2

Thanks!

And updated my old post by Cosma-7'me Cible to your Blog too!

Thanks for shares!
http://my.opera.com/eda-88/blog/vladimir-cosma-la-7-eme-cible-7

ChiefDundee a dit…

Thanks!
By the way, I've added your blog to my links (I sould have done this a long time ago). Soon I'll make a banner too.

eda-88 a dit…

@ Chief Dundee , thanks for link to me!!

And sorry in advance if others Zimmer's links you will see in my blog-actually from your upload.

Maybe "Kaktus" or others like and Recent Visitors of your blog and they just copy your links to one Russian Forum.

Please, if you see your links in my blog-just write in Comments of Post-sure i will upload links of your blog!!Because your really author of links!

Thanks for your amazing soundtracks,all Amazing.
This is Best from Zimmer on the Net!!
And sure for others uploads.

Good luck and long live to your and to blog!!

eda-88 a dit…

PS
Thanks for future Banner!
Yes,i know your master of art-i like your banners.

But i can't to add your banner,only to post..like here.
http://my.opera.com/eda-88/blog/all-movie-and-game-soundtracks-are-on-one-site

But thanks in advance,my friend!

eda-88 a dit…

@ Chief Dundee.
Hi again and the last.
http://community.livejournal.com/ru_zimmer/
Here, one guy -like you Lover of Zimmer uploaded some albums of Zimmer.

PS I giving your link of blog to him and he tell-your blog is great,i mean he was as enjoyed.

ChiefDundee a dit…

Thanks! I didn't know this place.
And I had never seen the "New Music in films" CD anywhere else.

About the links, it doesn't really bother me. What matters is that they keep active.
As a matter of fact, this past couple of days, I've been re-uploading quite a number of files deleted by mediafire. Don't believe them when they say they'll keep your stuff forever: when they need space, they'll delete your old files...

eda-88 a dit…

Well,OK!

Yes,i'm too has same problem on mediafire.com

About Zimmer:
http://community.livejournal.com/ru_zimmer/1491.html

That album,that you said-in comments just found covers..maybe,he don't including them to album..

ChiefDundee a dit…

Yes, covers are included.

Rechercher dans ce blog