mardi 9 octobre 2007

K2 Suite - Hans Zimmer


Preview

4 commentaires:

ChiefDundee a dit…

There's something strange on the "K2" page. Can anyone tell ? ;)

Anonyme a dit…

I've a feeling its something to do with the shadows?

Also, have you done any Harry Gregson-Williams suites? Would love to see what you'd do with Kingdom of Heaven!

TV

ChiefDundee a dit…

Yes, the shadows give us a clue...

So far, I've done the following suites by HGW:
- The Whole Wide World (with H. Zimmer)
- The Rock (He wrote some of the music, but I'm not sure what part)
- Smilla's Sense of Snow (with H. Zimmer)
- The Borrowers
- Armageddon (with Trevor Rabin)
- Antz (with John Powell)
- Enemy of the State (with Trevor Rabin)
- The Magic of Marciano
- Chicken Run (with John Powell)
- Spy Kids (whatever he composed in this mess :)
- Shrek (with John Powell)
- Spy Game

'Not done Kingdom of Heaven yet. But I will!

Don't worry, I'll upload them all... I'm doing that chronologically (more or less).

ChiefDundee a dit…

The sun on the Title Photo is placed exactly where it should be on the K2 cover if it was larger. Purely fortuitous! lol!

Rechercher dans ce blog