dimanche 16 décembre 2007

SPY GAME Suite - Harry Gregson-Williams


Preview

11 commentaires:

ChiefDundee a dit…

http://www.mediafire.com/?7rtrjrzamhd

Scoredaddy a dit…

Hey Chief
I haven't visited here for a while and I must say I'm pretty impressed. Your doing some interesting things here. Love these suites. They are very well assmebled. Thanks

ChiefDundee a dit…

Thanks for your support!
However, I'll soon be out of "stock". I've got some work ahead!

alex g. a dit…

to chief dundee
i'm absolutely breathless!
the suites completely gorgeous.
i hope you keep up the great job.
can i ask in which software you using?
anyway i think this blog is one of the great place for scores lovers like me...
thanks very much
bravo & hurrah
alex

ChiefDundee a dit…

Thanks :)
I use a rather simple tool: Roxio Easy Media Creator 8. It's got a cross-fading tool which allows a precision of 1/10th second. That's all I need.

AmorFati a dit…

Hi again

Do you know of any extended / complete / longer than the official one version of wither Spy Game or Man on fire?

Thanks

ChiefDundee a dit…

Here we go:
- Man on Fire with a few bonus tracks
- Spy Game Expanded bootleg #1 Part 1/2 Part 2/2
- Spy Game Expanded bootleg #2 (with SFX)

All links courtesy of Joserael.

Unknown a dit…

Hi Chief Dundee. Thanks for posting the Spy Game score, but there's one track I've been looking for and it's not in the files you posted.

I'm looking for # Bishop Electrocuted / Searching For Elizabeth / Caught (6:09)

It's listed on the bootleg Spy Game soundtrack on the unofficial Hans Zimmer website. Let me know if you have this one. Thanks.

ChiefDundee a dit…

Sorry, I don't have it. And... do we really need another Spy Game bootleg with SFX?

Outlandish Productions a dit…

I didn't want the whole thing --I already have the regular/standard SG CD. Just that track in particular.

ChiefDundee a dit…

I don't have any single track from this bootleg.

Rechercher dans ce blog