mardi 25 décembre 2007

PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: AT WORLD'S END Unreleased Tracks - Hans Zimmer



Maybe, one day, we'll have the recording sessions. In the meantime, here's some unreleased music ripped from the DVD (with SFX).
Thanks to ynreob!
You'll find alternate covers over here.
-
1. Singapore 9:00
2. Orders for Davy Jones 2:58
3. At World’s End 3:35
4. Pintel & Ragetti, Kraken Slayers 4:49
5. Deal with Beckett 6:50
6. Sao Feng’s Death 3:08
7. Choosing a Side 2:07
8. Shipwreck Cove 3:22
9. Maelstrom 5:42
10. Escape from the Flying Dutchman 7:49
11. Goodbye, Poppet 2:08
12. The Pearl Is Gone 1:08
13. Drink Up Me Hearties - Hoist the Colours 9:45
-
Total duration 62:26
-

92 commentaires:

ChiefDundee a dit…

Grab up me hearties!
http://www.filefactory.com/file/71ba68/

alwaysshuai a dit…

its really good. I am haszimmers fan.thanks

Unknown a dit…

How can I download it?

ChiefDundee a dit…

Follow the link in the first comment, and you'll get a .RAR file.
Use WinRar to decompress the file, and that's it!

Anonyme a dit…

I'm really sorry to sound ungrateful or anything like that - you really have no idea how long I've been looking for *anything* to expand the terribly short original POTC3 soundtrack, so thank you very, very much for what you posted - but do you by any chance have the rest of the film ripped as well? The official score does have most of the music you did not include, but it is hidden in the middle of other tracks and cutting it out of there is rather impossible with my computer - so do you possibly have anything else at all? :) If you don't, though, thanks again for these tracks - they've made my day.

ChiefDundee a dit…

Unfortunately, that's all I have. Sorry!

Altrotiroaltroregalo a dit…

Thanks a lot! I am a huge Hans Zimmer fan!

ChiefDundee a dit…

You're welcome!

Altrotiroaltroregalo a dit…

Hi chiefdundee,I have question for you.
I'd like to know where I can get the complete version of THE END TITLES of Pirates of The Caribbean 3 (Hoist the Colours Suite in The Treasure Collection is almost complete), 2 and 1...thanks!
Have a nice day!

ChiefDundee a dit…

Hello!

I thought the end of "Drink up me Hearties" from the commercial CD and the "Hoist the Colours Suite" gave us the full end credits, no?

For 2 and 1, I don't have access to my home computer, so I can't give them to you myself, but I'm pretty sure you can find them somewhere other there:
http://los-soundtracks.blogspot.com/
By the way, End Credits for part 2 are also at the end of my "Dead Man's Chest Suite":
http://chiefdundee.blogspot.com/2007/10/pirates-of-caribbean-dead-mans-chest.html

See you.

Altrotiroaltroregalo a dit…

Hi ChiefDundee!
On http://los-soundtracks.blogspot.com/ I,ve found the complete score of Pirates the Caribbean 1 =)...Thanks!
For the END TITLES of Potc 3 I've spoke with an expert Zimmer fan: he told me that the end titles of this film had been published (in a unique track, I mean) only in the Treasure Collection(in "Hoist the Colours Suite"), but they are not complete at all. Then he told me that somewhere on the net it's possible to find the complete version, extracted directly from the Dvd of the movie.

However, I thank you for your kindness, hoping your computer will work again...and soon ;)

Anonyme a dit…

hey guys!

here are two more unreleased tracks (with sfx), ripped from the dvd:

http://rapidshare.com/files/91571144/potc-awe.zip.html

greets,
ynreob

ChiefDundee a dit…

Whoa, thanks!
The real "Parlay" is so much better than the album version.
Thanks again!

Anonyme a dit…

You're welcome! (btw: i also prefer the the film version! :P )

ynreob

Anonyme a dit…

Hi I really want to download the "Parlay" soundtrack , but i can't download it =(

Maby you know how??

ChiefDundee a dit…

Hello!
It's available with this link:
http://rapidshare.com/files/91571144/potc-awe.zip.html

Anonyme a dit…

hello, uuhm i was thinking:
maby you have the National Treasure book of Secrets soundtrack? I'm looking for it for ages!
And i can't find it!!

ChiefDundee a dit…

Hello!
It's right here:
http://los-soundtracks.blogspot.com/2007/12/unos-pocos-scores-20-national-treasure.html

Anonyme a dit…

Woa Thanks!!!
I can't thank you enough!
Wow thanks really!

Anonyme a dit…

hey there mate!
i was wondering how do you make these soundtracks!
i was looking for these soundtracks for ages!

ChiefDundee a dit…

Hello!

Apart from the "Suites" I edited myself, I wouldn't say I make those scores. I'm merely lucky enough to find them via P2P networks(like eMule, SoulSeek or µTorrent). Of course I try my best to find the few tracks previous bootleggers hadn't included in their releases, and I create the nice covers :) but you really have to give credit to those who manage to get the recording sessions out of the studios' vaults (sometimes the composers themselves for promotional purpose), and to the fans who rip soundtracks from DVDs and painstakingly remix and enhance them, trying to minimize the sound effects, in the case of "At World's End", a fellow called YNREOB.

They're the real heroes, I'm just the guy who finally wraps the gift in a cool box with a nice bow on top of it...

See you!

Anonyme a dit…

oh, i didn't know that.
Cause i thaught maby you will have the cd tracks from at world's end in movie style you know XD

Anonyme a dit…

is "la lendeya de los soundtracks" offline?? or doesn't it exits anymore?

ChiefDundee a dit…

The blog has moved:
http://msicadelsptimoarte.blogspot.com/

Unknown a dit…

Salut Chief Dundee! Je voudrais avant tout te remercier pour la mise en ligne de pas mal de trucs que je cherchais depuis un bail (genre rock version longue etc..)
Du coup, je me permets de mettre en ligne un des élément que tu cherches : Hans Zimmer Guitars Volume 2. Le 1 sera publié un peu plus tard.
Le format des VST est kontakt mais si vous utiliser un autre logiciel, il suffit de convertir les instrus avec le logiciel CdXTRACT 4.0

Hans Zimmer Guitars Volume 2 :

Partie 1/3 :
http://rapidshare.com/files/102582397/Hans_Zimmer_Guitars_Volume_2_Partie_1.rar.html

Partie 2/3 :
http://www.mediafire.com/?gzj3ex2ftqg

Partie 3/3 :
http://www.mediafire.com/?mnymfl0deg9

Voili voilou. Par contre, un peu déçu de ne plus avoir accès à LeyendadelosSoundtracks (même la nouvelle adresse) sans login.. Que faut-il faire pour y accéder de nouveau?

ChiefDundee a dit…

Merci beaucoup!
Pour le Volume 1, ne t'en fais pas, je l'ai trouvé par ailleurs.

Pour accéder au nouveau Leyenda, il faut demander une invitation au propriétaire:
joserael@gmail.com

@+ et encore merci!

Anonyme a dit…

De rien pour les Guitars!

Pour le 'Complete' de Pearl Harbor, il suffit de rajouter à la version la plus complète sans fx les pistes "Courage" (dispo dans un boot avec beaucoup de sfx) et le passage de l'atterissage en Chine à la fin du film.. (j'ai déjà essayé de le rippé, mais trop d'fx...)
Sinon, tout le reste est présent.

Sinon j'ai créé un p'tit bootleg de Island, de Jablonsky et Spirit, de Zimmer avec pas mal de passages inédits. Même en le rippant du DVD, le résultat est proche de ce qu'on peut entendre dans un "no FX".
J'les mettrais en ligne bientôt.

ChiefDundee a dit…

Hé non, il manque plus de musique que ça dans les recording sessions de Pearl Harbor. Tu verras.
Juste un exemple: pour les scènes entrecroisées d'Evelyne écrivant/lisant ses lettres et de Rafe bataillant au dessus de la Manche, c'est une version alternative qui est présentée dans les sessions, pas la version à l'écran.

Anonyme a dit…

Hi Chief,
How are you?
Do you know anything about the complete score of "At World's End"?
Thanks in advance!
Cheers from Italy!

ChiefDundee a dit…

I'm fine, thanks.
I haven't seen anything new about an "At World's End" Complete Score.
Have you ?

Anonyme a dit…

Not yet.
I'll tell you if I'll get it!
Have a nice day :D

Anonyme a dit…

Lasse:

isnt it just me or doesnt some music parts of pirates of caribbean sounds like music from Gladiator ?

bloggat0r a dit…

Hi,

Thanks for your work, this blog is really great!

Any idea where I could get the full treasures collection or at least the 4th disc?

Regards

ChiefDundee a dit…

Hi! Actually I've got a pretty good idea :o) You might wanna look here.
See you!

bloggat0r a dit…

Hey :)
I'm not totally blind.. ;), but the 4th CD isn't complete, it should contain 15 tracks. Or did you leave out track 9-15 because they're remixes?
Or maybe I'm really blind and just don't see what you're pointing me on.. *g*

ChiefDundee a dit…

Here's the rest of the disc. Indeed the original uploader had left the remixes aside. So did I, because I don't think they're really worth the effort. Sorry I didn't want to say you were blind :)

bloggat0r a dit…

I greatly appreciate your kindness! Thanks a lot :)
I don't think the remixes are worth it either, but I just wanted to complete the treasures collection and I couldn't find the complete 4th disc anywhere (even searched the ed2k network as sometimes one finds the rare stuff there). Not even parts of it, just until I found your blog.. :)

Permit me one last request, sir. I'm looking for the pirate songs featured in the PoC series as sung by the protagonists. E.g. "Yo Ho (A Pirate's Life for Me)". Any idea where to get them? Maybe someone ripped them from the DVD.

Maybe a hint where you use to stumble upon such rare stuff that one isn't able to find on the whole net? (I really searched about an hour for the treasures collection.. there hasn't been a scene release, no p2p release, etc.)

Kind regards

bloggat0r a dit…

Sry.. me again.. The link you've provided doesn't work for me. I just get redirected to the main page of hyperfileshare.com.

ChiefDundee a dit…

...my fault. I made an error copying the link:
This one should work!

ChiefDundee a dit…

I didn't find the Yo Ho song besides the Disney versions. Sorry.
I usually search within emule and soulseek networks; torrent search is also a good way to find bootlegs. In the case of the Treasures Collection, I found the fourth disc last year on this forum: Chasing the Frog. Unfortunately, they don't support piracy anymore ~:o[
And you have to proceed with caution through forums; sometimes you won't find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.
And finally, having the original CDs is also a good way to share soundtracks: that's why I could post the rest of the 4th disc earlier today. By the way, I think I was the first (or one of the first) to rip the 5th CD and share videos, as I never saw them on the above mentioned networks.
See you!

bloggat0r a dit…

Thanks for your time, ChiefDundee :)
And thank you for the advice, your "search routine" is quite similar to mine.. except that I usually search for scene releases, too.

You're right.. having the original disc is always a solution and I always recommend it. One should always support the artists that deserve it. I own all the PoC Soundtracks but I was not willing to pay an additional 80 €uros only for the 4th CD, as they didn't release it separate :(

If I have some time this week I might rip the "pirate songs" from the bd's. I'll let you know :)

Cheers

scungilli a dit…

why can't i read the blog: http://msicadelsptimoarte.blogspot.com/ ???

if i log in on my account i still can't read it...

ChiefDundee a dit…

Are you on the guest list of the blog?

Unknown a dit…

i don't think so...

ChiefDundee a dit…

So, you'll have to ask to the webmaster for access to the blog:
joserael@gmail.com

Uga2/Era a dit…

Can you please re upload the album of your custom at worlds end soundtrack? The link is bad now.

ChiefDundee a dit…

It seems to be working again.

Unknown a dit…

Thank you =

Unknown a dit…

I'm Looking for a Cd of: The Music Junkies.
Anyone knows where you can find it?

ChiefDundee a dit…

Nope...
I only found dead rapidshare links. You may want to ask here for a re-up (but I think it's hopeless), or try to contact one of the happy few who managed to download something over there.

Jack Sparrow a dit…

I want to listen to this so friggn badly please help me!!! I once was able to listen to the whole movie on youtube but everything was removed please i want to listen to this! :( I dont have a clue how and if you do i will give you an IOU card and tell me what i can do to make it up.

ChiefDundee a dit…

Hello!
Step 1: Download the archive
Step 2: Decompress the files from the archive with WinRar
Step 3: Enjoy, it's all free!

Jack Sparrow a dit…

Hi, me again. If you could do me a big favor both me and my computer will thank you. First off, I tried downloading it and my computer denied it. I nearly destroyed it trying to listen to that music. It would mean the world to me if you could load it at a certain website: www.imeem.com. Trust me, more people will know of it, you will be more popular then you are now and, most likely, nobody's McAfee thing will get f'd up. It would mean the world to me if you would load it at that website because, Scungilli's music was removed from youtube and i have nowhere to turn to because my computer does not allow me to download anything from your site. it is www.imeem.com that is more safe for it. Thanks

Jack Sparrow a dit…

Hey there is a website which i would really like it if you could post up this music. It is a nonprofit website so you dont need money or a check or a credit card. I am completley unable to listen to this music on this website i did my best but my computer always rejects it before the downloading is over. the website is www.imeem.com. I want to listen to those songs so badly but my computer denys me from listening to it on this website but if you load it on imeem i can hear it. I will not ask to buy it all i want is to listen to it by any means necessary. I am pretty much kicking my computer for denying it but i want to listen to it so badly! Please help me out! I am dying of axioty and eagerness to listen to this!

ChiefDundee a dit…

OK Mister K. That's done. You can find the playlist within the original post or here!
See you.

AmorFati a dit…

Hi. First, thanks for the great work, you are my hero!
i have two questions:

1. That archive containing "Parlay - film version" and "Think like Jack", where's it taken from? it's not from the original score, nor from the unreleased.

2. I think one of Hans Zimmer's finest hours is the socre for "The Fan". Any bootleg / complete / expanded version of that?

Thanks again!

ChiefDundee a dit…

Thank you.
The two additional tracks are also a DVD Rip provided by Ynreob.
By the way, I've done a new playlist presenting the work of other rippers. That gives us an almost complete soundtrack. You can find it here: At World's End

And you can find The Fan expanded score here: http://rapidshare.com/files/156525249/FAN2_HZ85.zip

See you.

안성환 a dit…

Hello, ChiefDundee!

I found "Yo Ho(a Pirates Life for Me) from beemp3.

Here is the song : http://search.centrum.cz/mp3redir.php?q=u_+url=http://roxanne.typepad.com/yoho.mp3

And this is the remix of this song : http://www.alterati.com/upload/yo_ho_yo_ho_a_pirate's_life_for_me.mp3

Then say good-bye!

ChiefDundee a dit…

Thanks a lot. However, I think bloggat0r was looking for a version sung by the movies cast (like the little girl at the beginning of The Curse of the Black Pearl).
Thank anyway.

안성환 a dit…

Hello, ChiefDundee!

I found the one who made a complete score of pirates of the caribbean 1,2,3 from YouTube.

And, I send a message for him to please send me the link of this song, and I finally get this song.

This song contain little girl's song of "a pirates life for me".

Here is the link ; http://mfiles.naver.net/518165bcabf69d28055e/data43/2009/2/15/259/01_-_opening_credits%2C_a_pirates_life_for_me-aask1357.wma?type=attachment

This link might has an error, so please tell me wether this link works well or not.

ChiefDundee a dit…

No, the link doesn't seem to be working.

안성환 a dit…

Okay, I upload it to Rapidshare.com
Here is the link : http://rapidshare.com/files/198629897/01_-_Opening_Credits__A_Pirates_Life.wma.html

Unknown a dit…

Hey there! Wow what i'm reading now.. unbelivable! That youtube account belongs to me! Scungilli105!
But Chief, do you know how I can contact Ynreob? Cause i really want to improve my complete score's to better quality, you know less SFX. And He's made Parlay and Think Like Jack. So I maby thought he wants to say what program he uses.

Thanks and Kind Regards
~Cynthia (scungilli105)

ChiefDundee a dit…

I don't know how to contact him, but hopefully he'll read your message. He should receive it through the comments feed, since he posted one a while ago.

Prisoner Zero a dit…

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R3H9IAPC

my dead mans chest expanded score. two hours long, 30 tracks.

Unknown a dit…

Thanks Chief!

But now he's placed a comment, i actually mend Uga2. I'm really impressed by his work now on his complete score of DMC. So Uga2 Could you please tell me what kind of program you use?

Prisoner Zero a dit…

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TCAKIMKG

my new at worlds end expanded score

I use dvd audio extractor

Prisoner Zero a dit…

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MEFOSFDY

and my dark knight complete recordings, so i name it.
I hope to get a batman begins one up soon, with a clean train fight track

Unknown a dit…

Thanks!
And what program you use to cut voices and SFX away??
Nice Expanded score =)!

안성환 a dit…

Thank you, chiefdundee and Uga2.

And i have the new version of Pirates of the Caribbean Suite.

It's not as great as yours and shorter than yours. But, i hope you enjoy it.

The Curse of the Black Pearl : http://rapidshare.com/files/204242138/Pirates_of_the_Caribbean_-_The_Curse_of_the_Black_Pearl_Suite__Version_2_.mp3.html

Dead Man's Chest : http://rapidshare.com/files/204245714/Pirates_of_the_Carbbean_-_Dead_Man_s_Chest_Suite__Version_2_.mp3.html

At World's End : http://rapidshare.com/files/204244711/Pirates_of_the_Caribbean_-_At_World_s_End_Suite__Version_2_.mp3.html

Uga2/Era a dit…

Johnny depp ichabod crane,
I used dvd audio extractor

Unknown a dit…

Yes i knew that. But that program does not seem to cut the SFX and voices away. I'd really want to know that program please.

Uga2/Era a dit…

Well did you set it to the correct preferences? What I did was set the output files as a wav. then click the check box where it says to save the files as separate files. You should make sure its set to six channel and not stereo or mono.

Hope this helps.

Unknown a dit…

Uga2 THANKS IT WORKED! Can't thank you enough! Really thnx! I really appreciate it! OMG thnx!

안성환 a dit…

Nice to meet you again!

Hey, ChiefDundee, can I know the link or the place that you got these tracks?

ChiefDundee a dit…

Hello!
The files were shared in the first place by Ynreob on Soulseek (a P2P network). However I reuploaded them here: http://www.filefactory.com/file/71ba68/, assuming the link still works.

Sikander a dit…

Hello there!
THIS IS ONE OF THE GREAT SOUNDTRACKS BLOGs THAT ARE ONLINE! I congratulate u on ur wonderful work!
I would love to know how to work with DVD Audio Extractor. Its a tv show and I want to extract the background music from it but when I used DVD Audio Extractor, the files came out to be everything in the DVD (people talking, sound effects, and all that). What is it that you do, that I didn't? As it is, its my first time doing something with DVD Audio Extractor, so please help as soon as possible. THANKS!

ChiefDundee a dit…

Hello!
Well, I hope Scungilli or Uga2 will answer you, because I don't use this program. Sorry :S

Unknown a dit…

Well the only thin you have to do is this:

you select the chapter you want. After that you click next. Then select in the Output Format WAV -- PCM Uncompressed Wave. Sample Rate on 48000Hz. Channels: All 6 Channel. Bits per sample: 16. Click next and say in what map you want it. Click Start.
When it's done the results 5 and 6 (OF THE WAV FILES) Must be music only!
Hope this works out for ya ;) And sorry for the late reply XD

Achilles_21 a dit…

Hi ChiefDundee.

As first thing I want to make you my greatest compliments for your wonderful blog and for your huge collection of soundtracks.

However, I have a good news to give you.

But, unfortunately, it's only a news, not an album.

Let me explain better.

I saw on your blog that you are looking for "Alexander - Complete score by Vangelis, but not finding this album anywhere, you're beginning to think that it doesn't exist.

Also I have searched everywhere this album, but I haven't found it.

But look what I found on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.it/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290379326057

This is the proof that this album really exists!!!

Now, someone might ask to who purchased this album to share it. :-) :-)

Well, anyway I think it's good news.
At least now we have confirmation that this album really exists.

Well, I wanted to tell you just that.

And sorry if I posted here, but I was on this page.

Goodbye, and compliments again.

ChiefDundee a dit…

Hello Achilles! Thank you for this information. I've forwarded it to the person who's looking for this score.
Have a nice time around the blog! ^_^

Jack Sparrow a dit…

Chief Dundee. Please. I would like it if you could send me the 20+ songs that you had on imeem. I am trying to update my Pirates of the Caribbean At Worlds End score and the songs that you provided back on imeem were very helpful for me. my email address is lisasimpsonlover.saravo54@gmail.com

Jack Sparrow a dit…

(I can't find my old comment)
Hey Chief. Remember me? From www.imeem.com? I'm Jack Sparrow. I need your help again buddy. Not this time for you to make music for me. I just need your help because I can't find a site that will allow me to download that extended version of Pirates of the Caribbean At Worlds End. The one that had 'Think Like Jack', Parley (Film Version). In fact I can't find a site anywhere. The ones you have listed above seemed to have been removed. You might want to reupload them. I am trying to update my old version of the movie and the songs you provided back on www.imeem.com on your account had more then enough help me out. I was wondering if you could possibly help me out by sending me a link so that I can fix my songs. Again, I'm sorry for all the trouble I put you through back on imeem. I might not get this right away from you but if you could send me a link before the 4th movie comes out it would be much appreciated. If you need my email account, it's "lisasimpsonlover.saravo54@gmail.com". I'll probably get it from my email before I see a comment back here on your blog. Thanks again,

Your old pal from imeem,
Jack Sparrow

ChiefDundee a dit…

Hello Jack!

I think the things you seek are here:
- At World's End 26 tracks: download
- The Maelstrom in one single track: download

Cheers!

Greg Manival a dit…

Bonjour Chief Dundee,
Je souhaiterait avoir le score élargit de Pirates of the Caribbean the Curse of the Black Pearl.
Pouvez-vous m'aider ?

Capitaine Jack

Greg Manival a dit…

Voici les liens pour plusieurs score, même si je crois que vous posséder la plupart d'entre eux déjà :

Pirates of the Caribbean the Curse of the Black Pearl (original score) : http://rapidshare.com/files/156550635/POTC_TCOTBP_EXPD1_KB2.zip

Pirates of the Caribbean the Curse of the Black Pearl(additionnal score part1) : http://rapidshare.com/files/156580909/POTC_TCOTBP_CMPLT1_KB3.zip

Pirates of the Caribbean the Curse of the Black Pearl (additionnal score part 2) :
http://rapidshare.com/files/156591773/POTC_TCOTBP_CMPLT2_KB3.zip

Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest (additionnal score 1) : http://rapidshare.com/files/156670710/POTC_DMC_norealizado_HZ91.zip

Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest (bonus score) : http://rapidshare.com/files/156662196/POTC_DMC_extexpc_HZ90.zip



Pirates of the Caribbean At World's End (additionnal score) : http://rapidshare.com/files/156762869/POTC_AWSE_EXPND1_HZ93.zip

et :

http://rapidshare.com/files/156770862/POTC_AWSE_EXPND2_HZ93.zip

Pirates of the Caribbean At World's End (additionnal score 2) : http://rapidshare.com/files/156685453/POTC_AWSE_norealizado_HZ93.zip

Capitaine Jack

ChiefDundee a dit…

Merci pour tous ces liens! Il faut que je vérifie si les ai déjà :).

Quelle version de The Curse of the Black Pearl cherches-tu?

Greg Manival a dit…

De rien pour les liens , et pour ce qui est de The Curse of the Black Pearl, c'est réglé, j'ai trouvé la version que je recherchait !
Merci pour votre site web (qui est génial !)

Capitaine Jack

Unknown a dit…

Chief,
Please upload Hans Zimmer: Guitars Volume 1 &
Hans Zimmer: Guitars Volume 2 on to Mediafire. The Hypershare link you posted is requesting for a premium account. Thanks in advance.

Greg Manival a dit…

Bonjour,
J'ai entendu dire que les musiques additionelle du film Pirates Of The Caribbean : On Stranger Tides était sorties sur le site de Magic Box Music et j'ai trouvé un lien pour les téléchargers. Le voici : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=32D1KL82

01 - Imposter Fight
02 - Mutiny
03 - Fry The Cook
04 - Spanish Camp
05 - Battle Montage
06 - Blackbeard's Demise
07 - Jack & Gibbs (Pirates Life For Me)

ChiefDundee a dit…

Super. Merci beaucoup!

ChiefDundee a dit…

@ harish u: It's too big for Mediafire. Here they are on MU:
- GUITARS vol. I
- GUITARS Vol. II

Rechercher dans ce blog