samedi 20 décembre 2008

The Last Samurai: Complete Score re-uploaded


Click on the cover

10 commentaires:

AmorFati a dit…

Another couple of things :) First, since we're on the topic of my favorite soundtrack of all times, i was curious what would be yours...

And second...Is there a score for "Scarface" available in any form?

And i was wondering...I don't see anything by Thomas Newman here...I think he's great too...i always wondered about a complete or expanded score for American Beauty...

ChiefDundee a dit…

About Scarface, I'm going to look into it. I'll let you know if I find something.
About American Beauty, I don't think there's much to find except for: this and I suppose it's the official version. I have to admit he's not among my favorite composers, sorry.
About my favorite score of all times... it's hard to say... it depends... I guess I don't know. Take Hans Zimmer: I can't choose between Spanglish, Regarding Henry or The Last Samurai because they're so different. But I equally love them.
The thing is I refuse to compare scores. So I Honestly can't answer your question.

Unknown a dit…

J'avais pas trop aimé la version courte, mais qui sait, p't'être la complete :/ ? Je tente, merci ^^

Et puis, un Joyeux Noël à toi !

(en espérant que ça passe cette fois)

ChiefDundee a dit…

Comment? Comment peut-on ne pas aimer The Last Samurai? Allez, joyeux Noël quand même!

liamke a dit…

Chief,
I wish you a Merry Christmas and keep turning the good music,

Liamke

Roy Bean a dit…

Feliz Navidad y Próspero año nuevo !!!

Gracias Chief.

ChiefDundee a dit…

Joyeux Noël et bonne année!

ChiefDundee a dit…

@ AmorFati: I've just realized the link for American Beauty didn't print :o). Here it is:
http://sharebee.com/225e0e98
I'm going to post Scarface soon...

AmorFati a dit…

Merci beaucoup! Joyeux Noel!

ChiefDundee a dit…

Scarface, 3 editions in one package :
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EIWGLS95

Rechercher dans ce blog