samedi 13 décembre 2008

FIELDS OF FREEDOM Suite - Trevor Jones


Preview

10 commentaires:

ChiefDundee a dit…

DOWNLOAD

The Countess a dit…

Owe you one LARGE for this. I didn't even know it existed! Delightful, moving, deep -- just what I expect from Trevor Jones' work. Thanks! Great site!

ChiefDundee a dit…

You're welcome. I have to admit I didn't see the movie either. It hasn't been widely distributed, I guess.

mahu2111 a dit…

Salut ChiefDundee!

is there a 320 Kbits/s version of this bautyful suite?

mahu

ChiefDundee a dit…

No, sorry. All I had as source were 192kb/s cues. So it would have been a waste of space to issue the suite in 320kb/s.

riddim1903 a dit…

Chief You've outdone yourself again. This is absolutely magnificent..! I absolutely agree with everything The Countess says. WOW... Now I must find the whole CD somehow :)

Merci beacoup :)

ChiefDundee a dit…

Well... In my opinion, 25$ for a 29 mn soundtrack seems a little too much.
Stay tuned. I'll be back.

ChiefDundee a dit…

Here it is: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2D8K8KLU

Leo a dit…

trevor jones G.I. Jane compelte score, do you know where i can find it chief ?
i had it before but then my computer crashed :(

ChiefDundee a dit…

Hello!
Here it is:
Part 1/2
Part 2/2

Rechercher dans ce blog