samedi 6 décembre 2008

GODS AND GENERALS Suite - John Frizzell & Randy Edelman



Preview

4 commentaires:

dragon of the blackpool a dit…

Hey Chief,

Thanks for the download, I read that you are doing a Gettysburg suite as well, but I'd really like a copy of the complete score, now I don't know if this is me, but whenever I download part 1 of your old upload all I get is covers & artwork, not CD 1 of the score.

Could you re-up this please as I've wanted the complete score for ages, maybe onto Rapidshare or something.

Thanks

ChiefDundee a dit…

Haha... sorry, I mean *LOL*
As a matter of fact I've just finished re-uploading them. Here are the new links:
CD1
CD2
Both CDs are in FLAC.

BFBSM a dit…

Hi, must say I really appreciate this BLOG. I was wondering if I could impose for a psoting of the complete score from Gods and Generals. I have just seen the film and the music is so appropriate and emotional I would really appreciate the posting.

ChiefDundee a dit…

Hi!
Well... it's still in stores, and not really hard to find. And you get a bonus DVD with extra footage from the movie. It's worth the price: take a look here.

Rechercher dans ce blog