samedi 29 septembre 2007

BATMAN BEGINS Suite - Hans Zimmer / James Newton Howard


Preview


Here's the first one of a series I will post from now on. It will take some time: for the past few years, I've edited about 100 scores by Hans Zimmer and Media Ventures / Remote Control Composers, for myself, family and friends.
Now it's time to share them.
This is a work in progress: since I discovered the world of soundtrack blogs a few month ago, I found new and great material to work with.
I hope you'll enjoy the experience! It begins with Batman... Begins.

13 commentaires:

ChiefDundee a dit…

Actually, it begins here: http://www.mediafire.com/?5dnijwwyzji

Feedback is welcome!

Note: You might have to use right-click and "save as" on the download button: left-click doesn't always work on mp3 files. I don't know why.

Anonyme a dit…

You did a great editing, sequencing job, its really moves along. Thank you very much. A fabulous job; just listened to it twice and am now burning it off to a CD for the car.

TV

Unknown a dit…

a very neat job indeed :)

ChiefDundee a dit…

Thanks for those kind words!

Dusty a dit…

@ChiefDundee

Thank you for your wonderful blog.
I wish I could get this, but the link isn't working.
I will greatly appreciate y you can help.

Thank you,

ChiefDundee a dit…

The file is still there. Maybe check back in a few minutes. It should work.

ChiefDundee a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
Dusty a dit…

@ChiefDundee

Thank you very much!
That was very kind of you.
I finally got it. I'm downloading now.

I will let you know and thank you so much for your shares.

Dusty a dit…

@ChiefDundee

Great suite. Great job!
I enjoyed very much.

Thank you so much again,

mika76300 a dit…

Can you reupload this please? The links are dead

ChiefDundee a dit…

Done. Added FLAC too...

mika76300 a dit…

Very thanks dear! ;)

Alexkaa a dit…

I know it's been a while since you originally uploaded this, but can you re-upload the FLAC please?

Rechercher dans ce blog