dimanche 12 octobre 2008

CHILDREN OF DUNE Suite - Brian Tyler


Preview

9 commentaires:

ChiefDundee a dit…

“My skin is not my own”

The Fiji Mermaid a dit…

Hello, I saw you had a link to my blog in your Links section. Many thanks for that. I created a banner for your main page to add to the other banners you have. Feel free to add it and link to my again.


http://tinyurl.com/4felsj

ChiefDundee a dit…

Hello and thank you!
I'll update my links as soon as possible.
See you!

Tellur a dit…

Thanks so much for this one!

I admit that most of Tyler's soundtracks are pretty primitive, but this one has a nice feeling to it :-).

ChiefDundee a dit…

I'm glad you liked it, 'cause you did ask for it in the first place :o)
In the near future I might do something with John Rambo...

eda-88 a dit…

Hello Chief Dundee!

I saw your message regarding "Of mice and men" of Isham...
Sorry for the delay, be sure i'll give you new link, i've already asked this guy (woo) to re-up...

I'm sorry, just wait a couple days.

Eda

Thanks for all the new amazing posts!!!

ChiefDundee a dit…

Thank you very much!

eda-88 a dit…

Yep Chief!!!

Here's for you http://www.mediafire.com/?l9ynntyjain

By the way after Bann of ML 3 blogs he decided continue only bootlegs here:
http://my.opera.com/Morricone%20Covers/blog/

Take Care my friend!!!

Eda

ChiefDundee a dit…

Thanks a lot! I had previously found it, but in 128 kb/s only. 320 is much better :oD
About Morricone Lover, yeah I noticed the change some time ago. I shall re-make its blog banner soon.
Be seeing you!

Rechercher dans ce blog