dimanche 11 décembre 2011

THE LORD OF THE RINGS: THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING Revisited - Howard Shore


Preview

8 commentaires:

Familia Duran a dit…

Thanks for this suite. Gereat job.
I like to listen to your suites very much, and I was thinking... how about a suite with a mixture of several themes of the same composer?

ChiefDundee a dit…

I would say no unless the movies are related to each other, like I did with Indiana Jones or Harry Potter.

drjon a dit…

Although I've managed to download the other two Revisiteds in this series, after 15 failed attempts to get Fellowship down, I'm finally giving up. Could I possibly appeal to you to reupload this file elsewhere?

Apologies for the imposition.

drjon a dit…

I ended up downloading the Flac and converting it.

aLiiCe a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
aLiiCe a dit…

Dear, the Mediafire links (for this and the others two discs) are broken, could you fix it, please? I would really love to download them. (:

(any wonder why I deleted the previous comment, I repeated the "link" word >>)

jacques a dit…

Could you please check the links, it seems they are from "The Return of the King Revisited".

ChiefDundee a dit…

Oops... You're right, thanks! That's fixed now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Rechercher dans ce blog

Chargement...